Environmental Protection and Control
Environmental protection specialists investigate the types and amounts of pollution humans and organizations create and find ways to prevent, control or fix the damage caused by the pollution.
They analyze samples, and they assess and determine the level of pollution in the environment.
Environmental protection specialists perform duties such as the handling of hazardous waste, they supervise waste management.
Environmental protection specialists provide advice on the development of environmental policies to governmental and official institutions.
Skills required for this career:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Ability to interpret laws and regulations
- Bachelor Environmental Science
- Bachelor Environmental Policy
- Bachelor Public Health
- Bachelor Geoscience
- Government departments
- Environmental consultant companies