Environmental engineers work in a variety of conditions. They work outdoors or in an office, depending on their tasks. These types of engineers usually work on environmental issues.
Environmental engineers focus on protecting the environment by reducing waste and pollution. They help in developing renewable energy and maximizing existing materials.
Environmental engineering professionals conduct research and technical audits on the environmental impact project, analyzing data and performing quality control checks. These individuals use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop technically sound solutions to environmental problems.
Skills required for this career:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Active listening skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Bachelor Mining Surveying
- Bachelor Extraction Metallurgy
- Bachelor Geometrics
- Advanced Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc. Environmental Science
- Government departments
- Engineering consulting firms
- Architectural and construction firms
- Environmental agencies