Electrical engineers develop electrical products and systems, manage engineering projects, perform quality performance and analysis on new systems, and much more.
An electrical engineer is involved in the design and implementation of electrical systems. This job demands electrical engineers to have thorough analysis skills. Electrical engineers have a wide range of opportunities available to them, these individuals are needed in almost all areas of product development such as robotics, space, and more.
The life of an electrical engineer has a lot of day-to-day responsibilities such as making sure that the products are of the best quality by testing them. They develop manufacturing processes, and they provide support for electrical work.
Skills required for this career:
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Information Engineering
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- Manufacturing companies
- Telecommunications companies
- Research and development companies