Air Pollution Analyst
Air pollution analysts make sure the quality of air is safe for people. They assess the impact potential activities or projects may have on the environment, and they advise whether that project can continue.
They also make sure that certain organizations adhere to air quality regulations, and they issue warnings to companies who do not comply.
Air pollution analysts may work indoors to analyze the air quality in homes, businesses, and government offices. These professionals play a vital role in controlling human pollution so that they can better preserve our atmosphere and the air we breathe.
Skills required for this career:
- Ability to work in a team
- Good oral and written communication
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- B.Sc. Geography and Environmental Health Management
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- Bachelor Chemical Engineering
- Diploma: N.Dip. and BTech Environmental Health
- Government departments
- Laboratories and research institutions
- Non-profit organizations